The Office of Dr Nathan Newman & Orchid Surgery Center: Covid-19 Safety Protocol
As of May 18, 2020 our office has been open. The health and safety of our patients and staff is our top priority. Please review our protocol before coming to your appointment. We need to team up to fight this together! We will continue to stay on top of the latest updates of COVID-19 and alter/update this policy as needed. Please share any questions or concerns with us. Thank you!
What You MUST Do:
- Let us know immediately if you are not feeling well or if you have experienced any fever, cough, or fatigue in the last two weeks. We will cancel and reschedule your appointment when you are well. We will not be able to see you if you are sick or have been sick in the last 2 weeks.
- Let us know if anyone in your household is sick or has been sick in the last two weeks.
- Upon arrival to our office our staff will sanitize your hands and check your temperature, if you do not have a fever, we will take you to your designated treatment room immediately.
- As ordered by LA County government officials, we require that you wear a mask to your appointment.
- Continue to observe physical distancing. Only necessary staff will be in proximity during your appointment & treatments.
- Be on time -If you are late more than 15 minutes, we will need to reschedule your appointment. This is very important because our appointment times are limited, and our waiting room will remain closed. If you arrive 10 minutes or more before your appointment- please call us before coming up to our office.
- Attend your appointment alone- no friends or family members may come with you to the appointment. If they do, they must stay in the car.
- Let us know 24 hours prior if you are unable to attend your appointment so we can give the spot to another patient. All visits are by appointment only, no walk-ins will be allowed at this time. If you need products, please call our office.
Additional Measures We Are Taking
In addition to our already stringent cleaning procedures as a Medicare-certified Medical and Surgical Center:
- All staff at our office will also be wearing masks to protect you.
- We are performing a health screening prior to all appointments over the phone
- You will be taken directly to your sanitized and clean treatment room immediately upon arrival.
- No physical contact apart from what is needed for the treatment will occur.
- All treatment areas will be sanitized after every patient’s use.
- All common areas will be sanitized frequently throughout the day.
- If you would like to pre-pay for your treatment over the phone, we can assist you.
- When arriving to our office, the valet is available to park your car or if you prefer to park your own car, the valet will direct you on where to park.
We are committed to providing our services in the best way possible. Hand in Hand we will ensure everyone’s safety. We appreciate your cooperation.