Welcome to Los Angeles!
We are so glad you’ve chosen to visit us here in beautiful Beverly Hills, CA. If you decided to stay in town longer then the needed time for the procedure, or just want to explore, we are happy to share with you some fantastic attractions.
- The Getty Center: With panoramic, breath taking views of the city of Los Angeles, the Getty Center is a great place to relax and have some peace and quiet while you look at wonderful works of art. Lunch provided in the cafeteria or in one of the on sight restaurants! Admission is free, just pay for parking and your cafe eats!
- Griffith Observatory: This is an icon of Los Angeles, a national leader in public astronomy, a beloved civic gathering place, and one of southern California’s most popular attractions. The Observatory is located on the southern slope of Mount Hollywood in Griffith Park, just above the Los Feliz neighborhood. It is 1,134 feet above sea level and is visible from many parts of the Los Angeles basin. Admission is free!
- The Grove/Original Farmers Market: A beautiful outdoor shopping center full of stores and restaurants and beautiful landscaping. Enjoy an afternoon here and also partake in Los Angeles’ original farmers market! A great place to spend a few hours!
- Hollywood BLVD: Jam packed with tourist attractions, you can see the “Stars” on the sidewalk and put your hands in your favorite celebrities hand prints beneath the Chinese Grauman Theatre! Madame Tussauds is a great place to get your photo taken with a wax version of your favorite celebrity and there are plenty of restaurants nearby!
- LACMA: The Los Angeles County Museum of Art holds more than 150000 works spanning the history of art from ancient times to the present. Take your time enjoying all the exhibits!
- Rodeo Drive: right down the street from Dr. Nathan Newman’s office is the renowned Rodeo Drive. Upscale shops, many restaurants and the Beverly Wilshire Hotel right across the way, it is a fantastic attraction even just for browsing!
South Beverly Drive, walking distance from our office, offers many lighter options like Starbucks, Coffee Bean, Subway, Chipotle, as well as many other café’s and restaurants. Don’t hesitate to ask our staff for any suggestions as well!